Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre is due in june, is that guaranteed

Options
  • 08-05-2014 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭

im living in rathcormac co cork, looking at your coverage map it says efibre will be available in june, im just wondering how accurate this is
    my current speeds are not great for gaming

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi firestarter51,

As this is the roll out date on the map it should be available by the end of June as we have not been advised otherwise. Any changes in regards to time frames will be updated on the coverage map on our website so unless this changes June would be the expected time.

Thanks,

Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Hi firestarter51,

As this is the roll out date on the map it should be available by the end of June as we have not been advised otherwise. Any changes in regards to time frames will be updated on the coverage map on our website so unless this changes June would be the expected time.

Thanks,

Tony
    thats good to hear, 2.5 mbs down and .30 mbs up isnt great for what i need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi firestarter51,

Thanks,

Tony
    thats good to hear, 2.5 mbs down and .30 mbs up isnt great for what i need
    Hi firestarter51

I can understand your feelings on that to be honest, feel free to get back to us in June.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement