Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is my daughter teething?

Options
  • 08-05-2014 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

My daughter is almost 9 months old and she currently has two teeth in the front on her lower gums and she showed no signs of teething when they came up they hust came up without me noticing. For the past two days she has been very cranky amd going to sleep late and shes very restless. Her eyes are bulgy and watery and at sometime during the day the side of her face would be red and patchy and there are no other signs of bumps or redness anywhere else on her body apart from the back of her neck which I feel its due to the tags on her babygros I was wondering would anyone know are these signs of teething as she likes to chew on a cold teething ring occasionally. She does not have dihorea her poo is just soft which I feel is not much to be concerned about

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

I put any abnormal behaviour or symptoms down to teething, mainly so I don't have to listen to unwanted advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Yeah sounds like it could be teething.

To be honest, when I read your post the first thing I thought was allergies/hayfever, only because I have those symptoms! But I'm no doctor so might be worth double checking with your PHN/doc if you're in anyway concerned.

If she's still eating/drinking/no temp and in reasonable form, should be okay

Advertisement