Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job positions available in Cork

Options
  • 08-05-2014 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭

Where is best place to advertise job vacancies that my company has for Cork area? Can I advertise here? We are a Dublin/Limerick company expanding into Cork

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I'll have a job if there is one going , i dont care what it is ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭blindsider

3rd or 4th sticky at the top of this sub-forum.

Otherwise the usual suspects jobs.ie or indeed.ie etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Can I have one too, really want to work and theres nought there.. That now or im getting quite annoyed with the Cork Airport hotel and the oriel. Twice I have sent in my c.v's and they haven't got back and a couple of days later I see the job advertised again...

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭upstairs for coffee

Milly33 wrote: »
    Can I have one too, really want to work and theres nought there.. That now or im getting quite annoyed with the Cork Airport hotel and the oriel. Twice I have sent in my c.v's and they haven't got back and a couple of days later I see the job advertised again...
    Change the layout of your CV. Some times changing the format can make a big difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Have done a few times still nothing the search continues

Advertisement