Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank overdraft

Options
  • 08-05-2014 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Word of warning to anyone setting up an overdraft with Ulster Bank, there is a 25e charge just to set up the facility. I (foolishly) missed this while setting mine up as I just checked the interest rate but not the terms and conditions. What makes it worse is I only set up a 20e overdraft and had 70e in the account at the time. Feels a lot like I got scammed, who would want to pay 25e just to access a 20e overdraft? Haven't had much help from contacting them but will definitely be closing the account once I sort a new one.

No real point to this post other than to warn others. This is definitely the last straw for me with ulster bank

Advertisement