Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool v Newcastle. Sunday May 11th. KO 15:00 SS2.

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

5starpool wrote: »
    Do you think he dived or it wasn't sore? It wasn't a red, but it looked bloody sore to me.

Didn't look that bad. But you know Suarez and all that.

Can't say too much about faux injury though because Steven Taylor got "hit in the face" earlier in the game.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

That_Guy wrote: »
    Didn't look that bad. But you know Suarez and all that.

Can't say too much about faux injury though because Steven Taylor got "hit in the face" earlier in the game.

I'm sure you have more to be upset about than that in the game, and the season in general, tbh. I think you should concentrate on that, not some irrelevant incident.

I'm sure you have more to be upset about than that in the game, and the season in general, tbh. I think you should concentrate on that, not some irrelevant incident.

Irrelevant? A red card that never should have been is irrelevant? Right.

• 5starpool wrote: »

He's discussing a match incident in the match thread, makes it relevant. Suarez was playacting to be fair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Suarez acted the muppet but Dummett is asking for trouble making such a ridiculous lunge.

• Advertisement

That_Guy wrote: »
    Irrelevant? A red card that never should have been is irrelevant? Right.

It is Dowd you should be annoyed at for that, not Suarez. It didn't make a lot of difference to the game and your season either way.

It is Dowd you should be annoyed at for that, not Suarez. It didn't make a lot of difference to the game and your season either way.

Fair enough so.

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    He's discussing a match incident in the match thread, makes it relevant. Suarez was playacting to be fair.

No he wasn't. He got a knee to the side of his leg, that's bloody sore.

I don't care anyhow what you think, and I'm going out for a while, so knock yourself out discussing it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Lapin wrote: »
    City just bought the league again.

Sorry. :(
    Bitter much?
    lol

And what would it have been had Liverpool won the league on the back of goals from two players they purchased?
    GavRedKing wrote: »
    Lololololol.
    murpho999 wrote: »
    Ah come on. They won it fair and square.
    Don't let it affect u, there's always next year.
    Not G.R wrote: »
    U wanna talk bout it hun? Xx

Okay okay. I take that back.

It was heat of the moment stuff when In posted it and it wasn't fair.

Hands up. My bad etc.

Congratulations to City. I genuinely mean that.

Always happy to see the blue side of Manchester finish ahead of the other shower too.

• 5starpool wrote: »
    No he wasn't. He got a knee to the side of his leg, that's bloody sore.

I don't care anyhow what you think, and I'm going out for a while, so knock yourself out discussing it.

Good it might help you cool off. Suarez was playacting. He barely clipped him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

you're telling me that the 2011/12 United team that didn't win the league because they slipped up were a title winning team? You have to come first to win the title mate

The Utd team the season before and after 2012 had a lot of the same players in it, hence they were a 'title winning team' who slipped up. Players who had been thru a title run in before still f*cked it up royally

FYI - I'm not your mate either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Sanity_Saviour

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Pretty much. They were consistent when it counted. At least Chelsea didn't win it.:D

lol bitter much
    kfallon wrote: »
    The Utd team the season before and after 2012 had a lot of the same players in it, hence they were a 'title winning team' who slipped up. Players who had been thru a title run in before still f*cked it up royally

FYI - I'm not your mate either

but they won the league by getting the most points in those years you have mentioned so they didn't slip up, so I'm not quite sure what you're on about? Manchester City won it in 2011/12 so maybe that's the title-winning side you're thinking of

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

but they won the league by getting the most points in those years you have mentioned so they didn't slip up, so I'm not quite sure what you're on about? Manchester City won it in 2011/12 so maybe that's the title-winning side you're thinking of

What I'm trying to say is the pressure can get to players who have won a title before too, people are quick to say that Liverpool blew it cos they had no previous experience of winning a league. What I'm pointing out is that in 2012 Utd threw away the title even tho they had players like Rooney, Vidic, Ferdinand, Giggs, Scholes, Carrick, Nani and Evra who had been there and got the title winning t-shirt before!

They didn't win the title that season but they were a title winning team in 10/11 and previous years beforehand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Most surprising thing about today was when Newcastle were leading one nil the stadium was like a morgue, the home fans were so quiet. Unbelievable Jeff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Who got Sky MOTM in this today please folks?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,409 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Let's keep discussion about actual football and not other posters please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Consistency though, consistency.

I agree completely, sending Ameobi off for it is one thing, would Rooney, Terry, Gerrard see similar?

Advertisement