Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Championship Play-0ffs 2013-14

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Not QPR, pls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,981 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I hope QPR get back up, I think they could go well in the Premier League if they do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Harry looking a little damp! Where's David bently?

eagle eye wrote: »
    I hope QPR get back up, I think they could go well in the Premier League if they do.

Based on what? They'll nearly have to buy a whole new team.

Bollox.

Come on Derby. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Johner wrote: »
    Bollox.

Come on Derby. :pac:

I wouldn't mint the opertunity to beat them in the prem, last time they bet us home and away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

Would loved to have seen Wigan back .. oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

Bamford hat trick with a bit of luck. Big G'WAN Derby for the final

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

Delighted, love all the hate coming our way!!! Big ask to beat Derby but were there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,720 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

final should be a good game - think i'm more interested in who wins this than FA Cup final - my, how things have changed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I'm hoping QPR will win this. But I think Derby will do it. Rangers have better individual players, but McClaren has got the Sheep playing for each other, they were the most consistent team in the league this season after the top two. And consistency in the Ch'ship is a hard thing to achieve. Derby have the best "team".....and it's a collective effort that will win the playoffs.

I also think that having worked as a coach under 'Arry in the Rangers camp for a couple of months earlier this season, McClaren will have significant knowledge of Rangers strengths and weaknesses - which can be a massive help to him and his Derby team.

One thing is certain - if Rangers don't go up, then they are in serious $hit financially.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

QPR are coming back on the boil ......... Derby will go off. Peaked too early.
    C'mon U Rs!

Advertisement