Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nissan dealers,carlow town

Options
  • 08-05-2014 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Has anybody ever had any dealings with this dealer/garage.?were you experiences good or bad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I went there 4 years ago to buy a brand new car, and use the old one under the scrappage scheme. I got a 'take or leave it attitude' from the salesman, not really interested. I bought elsewhere. Flynns of Tullow I found excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭earlytobed

It was the same owner(Flynns) of both Tullow and Carlow a couple of years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Bog Man 1

I have bought two cars off Flynns Nissan dealers and get the car serviced there . Their tyres were cheaper for the size I wanted than several other places . When getting the car serviced they were courteous and clear about any issues that arose . The sales man is straight to deal with and does not wear a Rally jacket . They like to be paid on collection of the car and are not anymore expensive than any other main dealer .

Advertisement