Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015 PDC World Championships - Getting a Table

• 08-05-2014 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, has anybody any experience buying a table for a session at the World PDC finals in A Palace? There are a few of us that are finally going to go ahead with actually going...instead of just talking about it!

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

To get a table you would definitely need to be a LIVEPDC subscriber so you can avail of priority bookings, especially if you want to go to any of the rounds after Christmas. I go every year to the semi-final and final and I have priority booking but the tables sold out in 15 minutes last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭El Director

Kingp35 wrote: »
    To get a table you would definitely need to be a LIVEPDC subscriber so you can avail of priority bookings, especially if you want to go to any of the rounds after Christmas. I go every year to the semi-final and final and I have priority booking but the tables sold out in 15 minutes last year.

Cheers man. There are about 10 of us hoping to go to the evening session on Dec 27th, can you book a table for that amount and roughly how much is it per person. Thanks again.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

You can usually only buy 6 tickets so you would need two people with LIVEPDC membership if you want to get ten tickets with priority booking. You could always risk waiting until they go on general sale but that's up to you. The tables are all joined together in long rows so you can easily get ten people sitting together.

As for the cost it depends on what round it is as the dates haven't been released yet. You're probably looking at round £25 plus booking fee.

Advertisement