Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cabinet Maker/Carpenter

Options
  • 08-05-2014 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I'm looking for a cabinet maker/carpenter recommendation. I live in Douglas and I have a few jobs which are mainly around creating storage - built in wardrobe space and shelving. I have awkward spaces so can't go down he Ikea/B&Q etc route. Someone with a few ideas for making the most of small places would be a big advantage. Also adding some cupboards & worktops to an existing kitchen.

Any ideas please? PM if preferred.

Ta,
    Kaz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

We've gotten all our built in furniture done by monkstown fitted furniture, nearly every room in the house has something built by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Thank you - I will investiagte :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Loire

I'm also interested...looking to get a built-in bookcase done...anyone with recommendations please post!

Thanks,
    Loire.

I also found this guy by just googling http://carpentryjoinerycork.ie/
    but recommendations are best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

There is a fantastic guy in cobh. Does both taditional and modern stuff, has done built-ins for me, highly recommend. Dotzy is his name... I'll pm number to both of you

• Advertisement

Got it! Thanks a mill.

Advertisement