Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014 Second batch official!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Banti

boblaw88 wrote: »
    the waiting is delicious!!

Gonna feel so empty when life gets back to normal - surely the packs have to be with us today

• Registered Users Posts: 32 quizzicaljones

Has to be today, especially if stuff needs returned. Imagine not having to wait on things, its going to feel strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭whatinthe

My post arrived and there's nothing yet for me!

I've also tried ringing recruitment section over the last 3 days and it's engaged! Anyone else in a similiar situation?

whatinthe wrote: »

I've also tried ringing recruitment section over the last 3 days and it's engaged! Anyone else in a similiar situation?
    Ohh thats not good - I don't want to hand in my notice until I get my pack, just to make sure they hadn't made a mistake!

Banti wrote: »
    Ohh thats not good - I don't want to hand in my notice until I get my pack, just to make sure they hadn't made a mistake!
    There's no way I'll have things sent back in time, so I'll just have to bring it all with me.

Did you get anything yet?

• Advertisement

i tried that number and it didnt even ring.

There's no way I'll have things sent back in time, so I'll just have to bring it all with me.

Did you get anything yet?

Nothing yet - aww well, another day of waiting it is then......

i tried that number and it didnt even ring.
    I was starting to think.. maybe I imagined the call.. maybe I convinced myself I got the call and made up a number..
    :D

Does anyone know any numbers to call to find out what the delay is? Dont want to turn up and be turned away because of an admin / paperwork error. PM me if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭sweet chuck

Call police switchboard and ask for recruitment?

• Advertisement

Call police switchboard and ask for recruitment?
    Is that number public or would someone care to PM?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭sweet chuck

Its Public :)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭0O0

02890 650222 is Police Exchange or try the new 101 number.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 elspeth flash

I got my pack

I got my pack

Is it everything we are hoping it will be? I feel I have built it up into something unattainable now!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 elspeth flash

Dont want to say anything that wld warrant mods nailing me but mainly confirmation letters and booklets relatong to hr, course and security.

FYI i got mine too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭student15

IM INN NNNN
    SEE YOU GUYS THERE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭boblaw88

Well done student! No more 11am lie ins ;)

boblaw88 wrote: »
    Well done student! No more 11am lie ins ;)

I won't miss them ha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭boblaw88

letters posted yday morning, expect them today and tomorrow. just off with recruitment there.

Hey guys I've been told my forms hopefully will arrive by Friday.
    I'm currently away from home sought not see the pack till fri evening. Just wondering what paper work we require just so I know I've got it all with me! Thanks!
    If you deem it to be sensitive for online please pm it to me!
    Thank you very much guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Jb12345

student15 wrote: »
    IM INN NNNN
    SEE YOU GUYS THERE!

Congrats student. Bet that was a relief. They left that late, did they just ring today

Jb12345 wrote: »
    Congrats student. Bet that was a relief. They left that late, did they just ring today

Such a relief
    Would you know any of the info in my previous post

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Waghorn

Still awaiting my pack. Is there something in it we have to post back or is attendance at the weekend confirmed by email?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Belfastm

Post back confirmation that you will attend the first day of training. Just need to contact them to give details of car regs and names of people going to induction.

Belfastm wrote: »
    Post back confirmation that you will attend the first day of training. Just need to contact them to give details of car regs and names of people going to induction.

Again about the forms we have to bring do any of you guys know what we need to bring? Just so I can make sure I have them?

student15 wrote: »
    Again about the forms we have to bring do any of you guys know what we need to bring? Just so I can make sure I have them?

Got my back, about to sit down now so will try come back on later! Exciting.

Anyone heard some people being kicked out of GV already because of drug test fails? Heard rumour though don't know how true and I assumed it was all picked up on the medal SMT?
    SSorry if this shouldn't be talked about I will delete.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Maverick89

Jb12345 wrote: »
    Anyone heard some people being kicked out of GV already because of drug test fails? Heard rumour though don't know how true and I assumed it was all picked up on the medal SMT?
    SSorry if this shouldn't be talked about I will delete.

Interesting development if true. The SMT results only take a week to come back so if anything it must have been between the medical and starting in GV which is absolute madness.

Advertisement