Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014 Second batch official!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Choobs

boblaw88 wrote: »
    Could very well believe it. Heard some interesting takes of ones being lifted out of class before.

This

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭whatinthe

It only occurred to me that I forgot to say my pack arrived on thurs..been a hectic few days ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Jb12345

Anyone wake up super pumped and excited today? Maybe just me haha just got real sense of pride and general happiness that I'll get to do something that I want and give something back to the community rather than this boring office job the rest of my life!
    So awesome... Excited for the months ahead guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 lmcg1106

That is exactly how i woke up Jb.. until i realized the call was a dream and I was still in the struggle for a place! Back to the office for now :P Hopefully have that awakening a few months down the line!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭student15

Joint rehab is going well
    Brb squatting
    And all I can think about is this job!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Constablemaybe

whatinthe wrote: »
    Well if this is true, and people failed a drug test after getting in.. Thank god the test was carried out! Good riddance to anyone carrying on like that!

Boggles the mind though.

Don't know where that rumours coming from!? We still have the same number of people that started! Great bunch of people too!

Don't know where that rumours coming from!? We still have the same number of people that started! Great bunch of people too!

Oh that's good.. Thought it sounded crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Just wanted to say congrats to you all. Did my medical last week and waiting patiently, well waiting anyway. Did you have to wait long after your medical before you got the call, also I'm assuming they'll tell you you've passed the vetting or don't they let you know?

Spanks for the reply, hope to see you in GV not too long from now

• Registered Users Posts: 22 elspeth flash

student15 wrote: »
    Joint rehab is going well
    Brb squatting
    And all I can think about is this job!

How's the centre of the universe

How's the centre of the universe

It's glorious hahaha!
    See you soon!

• Advertisement

Jb12345 wrote: »
    Just thought I'd start a thread for everyone who finally got the call for the next intake! To share our thoughts and feelings etc!
    Let's hear it... Who got the best call today, love to hear who's joining me.
    It hasn't really sunk in for me yet, after all this time it's finally happened. Notice to hand in tomorrow!!! Great feeling.

EDITED BY SHIELD:

Sorry to hijack the first post guys, but so far there are 13 from here who have got the call. Congratulations so far to...

Alfred92
    Banti
    Belfastm
    boblaw88
    elspeth flash
    Jb12345
    Maverick89
    quizzicaljones
    s313
    student15
    StuckWaiting
    Wannabebigger
    whatinthe

Boblaw you owe 12 pints then big man! 13 if you want to include yourself;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭boblaw88

Lucky 13, happy to oblidge ;) pity there's no bar :(

That how many boardies we have in second batch wow... I only met 2 at induction ha have to find out who the rest are..

boblaw88 wrote: »
    Lucky 13, happy to oblidge ;) pity there's no bar :(

Holding you to this......

Anyone finding themselves unable to access the pre entry course online?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 quizzicaljones

Yeah. Having same problem.

Mine works fine. Remember to launch the student course bit first she said to let her know it's started or something. I did that and seems to be working OK.

Mine works fine. Remember to launch the student course bit first she said to let her know it's started or something. I did that and seems to be working OK.

Won't work for me
    Shhhheeeeettttt

Won't work for me
    Shhhheeeeettttt

Have to echo this. I'm in same boat.

Not sure. What's it doing exactly? Otherwise email them tomorrow I'm afraid :)

• Advertisement

Not sure. What's it doing exactly? Otherwise email them tomorrow I'm afraid :)

Induction course is fine. Pre entry says completed but you can't access it. Says you can't enrol in it. Wait to see what they say tomorrow.

Induction course is fine. Pre entry says completed but you can't access it. Says you can't enrol in it. Wait to see what they say tomorrow.

So it is working it's just the previous stuff? Ah right never tried it.

So it is working it's just the previous stuff? Ah right never tried it.

Yeah just previous stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Maverick89

Anyone managed to get the pre entry working or is everyone in the same boat? I tried again there and still no luck.

should be working now ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭boblaw88

Mine was working OK on Monday afternoon chaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Choobs

All this panic is ahead of me

How's everyone doing with online learning? Got it all printed out and getting stuck in today... Though the amount of big words I have to Google is crazy... Lol suppose I will get use to them...

How's everyone doing with online learning? Got it all printed out and getting stuck in today... Though the amount of big words I have to Google is crazy... Lol suppose I will get use to them...

There is a lot to learn in not a lot of time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Maverick89

Quite daunting. Revising has never been my strong suit.

Advertisement