Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IADT Applied Psychology for 2014!

Options
  • 08-05-2014 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Heya, I'm Grainne and I'm 18 from Donegal! I have my mind set on the IADT applied psychology course and was wondering if anyone could advise me how to go about relatively cheap accommodation around the area as I know this is the most expensive place in Dublin and also if anyone in that course could tell me about how difficult the maths are in the course? If anyone is considering this course also I would love for you to get in touch with me as I know nobody going here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭lajoie

Hi Grainne!

In psych, stats are generally the main maths area. They can be tricky to wrap your head around, but generally everyone is new to them so there'll be a level of support in the class. I did psych elsewhere, but I know a few people in this course who really enjoyed it!
    As for accommodation in the area, I'd say your best bet is renting a room in a family home? Maybe try contacting IADT and see if they have any details for people who rent rooms in the area?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Hi Grainne,

This is a link to the IADT accomodation facebook page - though it may not be the busiest.

The college is on the 46a bus route - it is possible to search accommodation by bus route - so that might be a good way to start.

Advertisement