Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Networking materials suppliers

Options
  • 08-05-2014 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Where does everyone go for their networking supplies? I'm talking cabling, connectors, tools etc. Such as cat5e/6 premade cables lengths for dirt cheap rather than paying €7 for a 2m cable in a shop. I've been looking around for places where I can get supplies fast and sometimes in bulk.

Websites with short delivery time would be preferable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭yomamasflavour

Electrical wholesalers generally. I suppose it depends where you are.
    Have you tried cablemonkey.ie? You can collect if you're in Dublin.

They've patch leads for €1.50, or if you want to crimp your own maybe €0.70/0.80.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Have a look at Kenable

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

I've used elara.ie - usually 2 day delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭lunacyfoundme

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I think I'll use some of these and build up a stock to have at hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭rugrat69

Woodcomm.ie ballymount supply all this stuff. You can call to their trade counter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭lunacyfoundme

rugrat69 wrote: »
    Woodcomm.ie ballymount supply all this stuff. You can call to their trade counter.

Do you need a trade card for electrical wholesalers?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭rugrat69

No don't think so most places do cash/card

Advertisement