Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meath Childcare Costs

Options
  • 08-05-2014 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭

Interested to know what people are paying around the area for childcare. Or that you know of people paying.

We currently have our 14 month old with a childminder for €200 p/w in the Ratoath area.

We had visited crèches too, last year, and were quoted monthly rates but the two we looked at worked out around €187 and €210 p/w.

Trim is on our radar as a possible future move so if anyone has any specific to that area I'd appreciate it as it will affect our budgeting.

I'm genuinely interested to see how much it varies within the county also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭shane b

Hi
    We have a 14 month old in a creche in Summerhill and its 165 per week. Its part of the Crann group who have also a place in trim. I dont know what they charge in Trim or any of their other facilities and it could be a different price. Link to their website here. http://www.crannsupportgroup.ie/index.php

Advertisement