Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

icb help

Options
  • 09-05-2014 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi just new to this.

Just found out I am on the icb for 804 euro as a student I moved house and changed my number and totally forgot about this credit card payment due to personal problems. I have now paid the full amount and wondering how costly will this be on me applying for a mortgage? I have no other loans and all my cu, car repayment s are completed. Applying for a mortgage next year am I doomed due to a misunderstanding.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Anthony734,

Welcome to Boards and thank you for getting in touch with us here. 

Although we are unable to offer you specific mortgage advice here, you will find extensive information and advice on our website for both First Time Buyers and Mortgage applications in general. 

Our YouTube channel also has some helpful videos in mortgages.

Although you mention you are not applying until next year for a mortgage, our Mortgage team will be happy to offer you advice now should you need it. You can call them on 0818 200 339, our representatives are available 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. 

If there is anything else we can help you with here, please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement