Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Slow tyre leak, recommendations South Dublin

• 09-05-2014 8:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hey all,

my front right seems to have developed a slow leak. Like an eejit had parked up over the weekend on a high sidewalk, which I think may have damaged the valve but not 100% sure.

Any recommendations for a place to go to to get it checked out? The only car places offhand near me are advance pitstop and fastfit - both of which seem to not get rave reviews here.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Well, either of them should at least be able to handle a simple puncture...
    It could be a damaged valve, could have picked up a nail or (as happened to me once) the rims are leaking air due to dirt/corrosion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Maybe try Atlas in Sandyford if close enough

• Registered Users Posts: 27 lpw

Thanks lads - ended up being a nail which I missed on first look. Ended up trying Atlas, worked well as a call in, did the puncture repair.

Advertisement