Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Zoo

Options
  • 09-05-2014 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a discount code or bogof offers?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Was just going to post same. Kelloggs were doing a voucher for free adult but seem to have stopped it now. It's quite expensive if you've a big family.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 sylwunia

I think annual pass is very good value For 168 euro 4 adults or 3adults and 2 children or 2 adults and four children or 1 adult and 6 children can get in. And it's valid for a year They give you two cards for parents if you need them

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭chopperp

is your photo on the card , or could you share with family / friends

• Registered Users Posts: 46 sylwunia

chopperp wrote: »
    is your photo on the card , or could you share with family / friends

Cashier takes photo of you and other person who comes with you so he/she might be coming with children when you can't

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

rubadub wrote: »

I always order using tesco boost vouchers €4 for adult n €3 for kids.... 75% cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭mightybashful

sylwunia wrote: »
    I think annual pass is very good value For 168 euro 4 adults or 3adults and 2 children or 2 adults and four children or 1 adult and 6 children can get in. And it's valid for a year They give you two cards for parents if you need them

This also includes entry into fota island. Only found that out after buying one. Delighted

Advertisement