Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A late Blaa

Options
  • 09-05-2014 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,119 ✭✭✭✭

Hi locals.

I'm in Waterford this evening for a game at the RSG.

I feel honour bound to at least try and look for a few blaa's to take home. With this in mind I know that I will be pushed, both for time to look for a few, a lack of local knowledge to find well hidden shops and it being late in the day.

Bearing in mind all of this, where would be my best bet to find a few this evening :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

Maybe the maxol across the road of the rsc will have some left. There is a supervalu behind the newer stand that should have some i think they are baked in store

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

Tesco Poleberry have 6 packs of blaas from M & D bakers down near the bread aisle. They are usually in a display stand. They are open until 10 and it is just off your route to RSC.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,119 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Minister wrote: »
    Tesco Poleberry have 6 packs of blaas from M & D bakers down near the bread aisle. They are usually in a display stand. They are open until 10 and it is just off your route to RSC.

Result! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,119 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

dzilla wrote: »
    Maybe the maxol across the road of the rsc will have some left. There is a supervalu behind the newer stand that should have some i think they are baked in store

In the end, having parked there I actually got them in Supervaluquinn and blinking nice they are too.

Thanks for the help, guys. Brings back to auld memories of yesyeryear when the Dad brought them home when work took him down that way :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Enjoy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

Brilliant glad you got em.

Shame about the result from a blues POV : )

Advertisement