Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learning to surf

Options
  • 09-05-2014 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking of learning to surf this summer, any tips or resources online that could get me started. How did you learn how to surf? Also what would be a good entry level surf board to get started?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

Have a read of the sticky at the top of the page, some great stuff there. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055828999

I think doing a lesson down in Lahinch or up in Bundoran depending on where you're based is as good a way to get started as any. I'd do that and see how you like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭pauld81

Look up surf coaching video 110%, very good tips.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dubbrin

practice practice practice!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jn45672

Hey,

PM me, im looking for a some1 to surf with around Sligo area, and maybe get lessons, im not new to it but haven't done in a while!!

Advertisement