Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Folk, Bluegrass, Country band in Dublin

• 09-05-2014 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I've been toying with the idea of starting/joining a folk, bluegrass type of band. I play guitar or bass and harmonica but would happily do vocals or play a box drum/cajon or whatever they're called. Anyone else feeling the same? Could start off doing Seeger covers or something and move from there? I'm based in Dublin and city centre based would suit the best. I've always been a huge fan of this music, but have never played it. Must be something to do with being 30 but I've moving closer to this type of music in general. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭RoysKeen

I think I may have messages you about another post. I'm currently looking for more musicians to join me.
    Huge fan of folk music and the likes that you've mentioned.
    City centre based also. Own studio.

Drop me a PM if interested.

Advertisement