Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Explananation please

Options
  • 09-05-2014 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

I finally plucked up the courage to go to a fortune teller yesterday but now I'm a little bit worried because the person said there was a blockage and couldn't read my cards. Is this bad or is it common? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

Hi Remembering..

There are different factors when going to a FT...
    We are all vibrational energy and some is more compatible than others
    High levels of skepticsm etc..
    Maybe timing wasn't right.. sometimes sitters or FT are too much in an emotional state and a reading could make them worse..
    Could have been a problem with FT.. he/she may have something going on in their own personal life.

Rest assured that it was nothing personal... never is. I wouldn't worry.. if your still interested go to someone else.

At least he/she was honest and didn't try a reading and give you a disservice.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭remembering

Hi Remembering..

There are different factors when going to a FT...
    We are all vibrational energy and some is more compatible than others
    High levels of skepticsm etc..
    Maybe timing wasn't right.. sometimes sitters or FT are too much in an emotional state and a reading could make them worse..
    Could have been a problem with FT.. he/she may have something going on in their own personal life.

Rest assured that it was nothing personal... never is. I wouldn't worry.. if your still interested go to someone else.

At least he/she was honest and didn't try a reading and give you a disservice.

Thanks a mil for the reply. Well I went to another FT the same day and they did read my cards but also came across some blockages in the middle of the reading! That was a little weird!! I get nervous so it might be to do with that?! I bought my own deck so will teach myself if I can!! Lol

Advertisement