Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much should I pay ?

• 09-05-2014 2:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,404 ✭✭✭

What should I pay?

I got my first tattoo when I was 18 and my last about 10 years ago , over the years I supposed I've paid about 3000 Euros in total with legs , chest , shoulders and back all tattooed.

I don't know anyone who's been tattooed recently and each shop I've been in for a price has given me prices varying from 30 Euros up to 150 Euros .

What I'm looking to get done is three words , 18 letters in total , big enough to be easily read .

I live in Dublin , but I'm just looking for a guide on price rather than a recommendation of where to go.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

It completely depends on the shop/artist. Some charge by the hour, others by the piece. At a complete guess, I reckon that would cost about €80-€100 ish.

Advertisement