Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apadravya stretching

• 09-05-2014 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Have had it at 5mm for well over a year. Ordered some nice newer jewellery at 6 and 7mm.

Bottom fistula is fine, the top one however is a wagon and won't budge. I've tried soaking in a hot bath but no joy. Don't particularly want to tape it nor taper it. Are there any other ways apart from just waiting a few more months? I'm stumped. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

I'm interested in this piercing. I have a PA at the moment.

Can I ask. What gauge did you get it pierced. Where did you get it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭osaurus

Got it done at 2.4mm, got it done by patric in zulu.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

osaurus wrote: »
    Got it done at 2.4mm, got it done by patric in zulu.

That must have hurt quite a bit.

Not the worst pain I've ever felt but it's not a cake walk either.

Hopefully someone will be able to offer some alternatives for stretching. Bootyfull anatometal barbells are waiting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭bonzo_k

How did you go about stretching from 2.4mm to 3.2mm ? I got an ampallang done a few years back and want to start stretching it. The prince albert piercing stretches itself as its a very thin bit of flesh that is pierced, the glans head is much thicker and harder to stretch.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

bonzo_k wrote: »
    How did you go about stretching from 2.4mm to 3.2mm ? I got an ampallang done a few years back and want to start stretching it. The prince albert piercing stretches itself as its a very thin bit of flesh that is pierced, the glans head is much thicker and harder to stretch.

Thanks.

I just put the barbell in. Had it about a year and self stretched. This one doesn't want to budge now so may have to purchase a taper.

Ordered some decent quality tapers online so should do the trick. There's very little out there online regarding stretching such piercings. This is #5 on google if you look for apadravya stretching :-/

Follow up; Got the tapers in the post today. 40 minute bath, gentle pressure and bam it's in. happy days.

Advertisement