Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montessori's in Balbriggan

Options
  • 09-05-2014 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Im looking for recommendations for a good Montessori in the Balbriggan area please..

I've probably left it too late for sept enrolment but it's worth a try!

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

It's a few years since my kids were there, but Seaview Montessori at Barnagheera (on the road from the coast up to Ardgillan) was excellent. We only moved here in May 2007 and got the 2 older kids in for that September

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I can recommend Seaview also. Both my lads went there & were well looked after.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

Thanks never heard of this one so will check it out :)

Any other recommendations are greatly appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Snowdrops in clonusk park provides a great service. Also funtimes is another good one

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭shellyb73

If you are on facebook have a look at Bremore Montessori. A few of my neighbours send their children there, it has an excellent reputation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭shellyb73

Sorry. It's Bremore Castle Montessori and Lego club Balbriggan

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ctonge

Check out St Ann's Montessori Pre-School. Its in the garden of 35 Dublin St. Fantastic facilities and excellent staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gdfella

go for Really Cool MOntesori School - they are very creative!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gdfella

they are in community centre near Dunnes Stores

Advertisement