Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warped Tegral roof tiles

Options
  • 09-05-2014 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am concerned about my roof tiles staying warped after five years or so. There is not much information that I can find and I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or have an explanation. I am seeing a lot of newer homes built around the same time that are showing the same thing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭crackcrack30

PM sent.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Contact tegral

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mr. MD

Tegral have a way of kicking the problem down the road and to frustrate you so much that you will go away.
    I have serious problem with Truetone slates fading after 6 years. I have to go the legal route to get them to even look at the problem. I am in the building design business and I have come across a lot of issues with tegral slates in the recent months.

Advertisement