Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wirelss Printer - UPC

Options
  • 09-05-2014 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

We recently got rid of Horizon and reverted back to a separate modem with UPC, however since changing, I haven't been able to connect my Epson printer with my laptop.

I called UPC and they said I'd have to ring a 1550 number which costs €1.20 a minute. Is there any easy way around this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 motivation

yeah I had the same problem before. Could not fix it

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Go on to epson.co.uk and download the driver for your model (It's called Network setup the one your after). Or else find the CD the printer came with. You'll need to re-install the printer.
    This may also work (try this first!):
    Go into Start->Control Panel->Devices and printers. Delete the offline Epson printer in here. Then click the Add Printer button above the printers and scanners pane. It should locate the network printer for you. It may not install it without the driver disc, however

Nick

Advertisement