Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Machu Pichu in October? anyone else interested?

• 09-05-2014 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi lads, im thinking of going to peru in octobr for two weeks. Not too sure wheather to use GAP adventures or just make it up is i go along. Just wondering is there many more people in the same boat.?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Arrange it yourself, have a look at peruhop.com setup by Irish lads. I'll be in Peru in August/September, will be doing Machu Picchu.

Don't understand why anyone would book something like GAP adventures unless you're minted or just wanna tick Machu Picchu off the list an not bother with the rest of Peru.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭olive20

Going September, cant wait. Keep away from Gap, peruhop seems better, we planned using it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

GerClonOD wrote: »
    Hi lads, im thinking of going to peru in octobr for two weeks. Not too sure wheather to use GAP adventures or just make it up is i go along. Just wondering is there many more people in the same boat.?

We did it with Gap (now called G) and they were amazing...cant recommend them enough. All the various companies use locals anyway, and in fairness Gap seemed the treat the porters etc well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭phatkev

Yeah we done it as we went along, worked out so much cheaper than any of the travel companies seemed to be, you're not stuck to anyone else's dates either

Advertisement