Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture shops in Navan

Options
  • 09-05-2014 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

We are in the process of buying a house and would like to travel to Navan to check out sofas, beds and kitchen furniture.

Is there anywhere in particular you'd recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭October

Have a look at http://www.beechmounthomepark.com
    There are a good few furniture shops on the same road with a range of prices.

We are in the process of buying a house and would like to travel to Navan to check out sofas, beds and kitchen furniture.

Is there anywhere in particular you'd recommend?

I Think Flowerhill Furniture in , well Flowerhill, is a great furniture shop. There are a lot of furniture shops up at the Beechmount Industrial Estate but Flowerhill, in my opinion are a good bit cheaper for the same quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

second flowerhill furniture

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Buyingcar2012

second flowerhill furniture

Thanks for your replies. I should of asked as well for a recommendation for a restaurant suitable for a baby?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭bladespin

Marini's On Flower hill ;) lol Good though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Thanks for your replies. I should of asked as well for a recommendation for a restaurant suitable for a baby?

There's as Italian at the bottom of flowerhill that's very family friendly, great value and really good food

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

There's as Italian at the bottom of flowerhill that's very family friendly, great value and really good food

Yup, they do an early bird special - 3 courses for €15 and the menu has a few options. Honestly is great value.

Furniture wise, it depends if you're going high end or lower. Flower hill has become a little more ikea like in the last few years I think. Can't blame them, but if you want high end a few places in beech mount would be better.

Advertisement