Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's my bill??

Options
  • 09-05-2014 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Having signed up to Electric Ireland, i was awaiting my first bill, only to find that it never arrived and then without any notification money was taken form my account to pay my first bill.

Not a great first impression, it's like someone pretty much went into my account and took my money without telling me.... ! 

Still no sign of a hardcopy of my bill or even a soft copy and it's now 2 weeks since it happened. So Electric Ireland "where's my bill"..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cilluird

Was thinking of changing over to electric ireland but am thinking twice about it now.got a whopper of a bill from Airtricity methinks they are all much the same and charge what they like the customer always pays is there any way out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

breghall wrote: »
    Having signed up to Electric Ireland, i was awaiting my first bill, only to find that it never arrived and then without any notification money was taken form my account to pay my first bill.

Not a great first impression, it's like someone pretty much went into my account and took my money without telling me.... ! 

Still no sign of a hardcopy of my bill or even a soft copy and it's now 2 weeks since it happened. So Electric Ireland "where's my bill"..
    Hi breghall,

Thank you for getting in touch with this query. I'm sorry to read that you have not received your recent invoice. If you can PM with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number, I will certainly look into this for you. I will request that a copy of this bill is sent out to you as soon as possible, I may need to alter the address recorded on your account to ensure you receive all future correspondence.

If you are signed up for Direct Debit, any outstanding balance would not be due until 10-14 days after the bill is issued so you would have notice about how much will be collected and when. I do apologise if in this case you did not receive your invoice before the amount was collected.

We look forward to hearing from you.
    cilluird wrote: »
    Was thinking of changing over to electric ireland but am thinking twice about it now.got a whopper of a bill from Airtricity methinks they are all much the same and charge what they like the customer always pays is there any way out?

Hi Cilluird, we'd be happy to go through any questions you may have regarding switching, or our billing methods. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any of these queries.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭breghall

breghall wrote: »

Hi breghall,

Thank you for getting in touch with this query. I'm sorry to read that you have not received your recent invoice. If you can PM with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number, I will certainly look into this for you. I will request that a copy of this bill is sent out to you as soon as possible, I may need to alter the address recorded on your account to ensure you receive all future correspondence.

If you are signed up for Direct Debit, any outstanding balance would not be due until 10-14 days after the bill is issued so you would have notice about how much will be collected and when. I do apologise if in this case you did not receive your invoice before the amount was collected.

We look forward to hearing from you.
    cilluird wrote: »

Hi Cilluird, we'd be happy to go through any questions you may have regarding switching, or our billing methods. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any of these queries.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

PM SENT..

Advertisement