Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My eircom for efibre customers

Options
  • 09-05-2014 7:55pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I moved from Vodafone to Eircom a few weeks back, and all is going well so far with the broadband.  However, I cannot seem register for My eircom.

I see this on the website:
    If you are an eFibre customer, currently you cannot login to My eircom. We will contact our eFibre customers as soon as this functionality is available again. 

Given that you need My eircom to check your balance, phone usage etc., it's kind of important, and something I used when I was with Vodafone.  Why the difficulty in setting this up?  Any indication of when it will be available to me?

Also I got my first bill recently, it's as expected except for a line item called "Part period charges and credits" where I have a €10.45 charge for eTalk and eFibre for 24 Apr to 25 Apr - one day.  Why am I being charged over €10 for one day?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

PauloMN wrote: »
    I moved from Vodafone to Eircom a few weeks back, and all is going well so far with the broadband.  However, I cannot seem register for My eircom.

I see this on the website:
    If you are an eFibre customer, currently you cannot login to My eircom. We will contact our eFibre customers as soon as this functionality is available again. 

Given that you need My eircom to check your balance, phone usage etc., it's kind of important, and something I used when I was with Vodafone.  Why the difficulty in setting this up?  Any indication of when it will be available to me?

Also I got my first bill recently, it's as expected except for a line item called "Part period charges and credits" where I have a €10.45 charge for eTalk and eFibre for 24 Apr to 25 Apr - one day.  Why am I being charged over €10 for one day?

Thanks for any help.

Hi PauloMN

I can understand the inconvenience caused by the delays in established my eircom for efibre customers and I apologise for this. At this moment in time there is no definite timeframe or date arranged for this however efibre and online operations have advise me that they hope to have this available by the end of the summer.

In relation to the part period charges please PM me your efibre account number and I'll look in to this.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement