Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

curragh finn kildare town

Options
  • 09-05-2014 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi we are planning to buy a house in curragh finn kildare town.requesting your suggestions and comments about this area....thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

have been in my house in the estate since new, very happy here myself
    the houses are well built have had no structural issues, nice sized gardens and each house has its own privacy, no problems with drainage or water either - fairly well lit at night and res assoc looks after the grass cutting

its pretty quiet, neighbours arent overbearing and are friendly and from what i can make out a majority of owner occupiers

gets pretty quiet during the day while people are out to work and rarely is there any major commotion going on - the odd garden party and a bit of activity now and then, plenty of green spaces for the kids to run about

other than that i'd tell you to look around the place during the day and at night and you may get a feel for the place

• Registered Users Posts: 3 man01

Thanking you for comments.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bwls

Hi folks,

Myself and partner are also looking into buying a house in Curragh Finn. Any other comments about that area? @man01 did you end it up moving there and if so do you have feedback?

Thanks!

Advertisement