Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online degree course in ireland.

Options
  • 09-05-2014 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey,
    Really hoping somebody can help me out. I wanted to do childcare level 8 but am desperate to do it online. I've searched and searched but cant seem to find the course online at all. does anybody know of any? I find some online courses in uk but don't know which is the one I need as I don't know what the equivalent is of childcare level 8 degree. Somebody also advised that I should be looking into doing social studies rather than childcare as it can broaden my potential of places for work in the future and will still qualify me to do childcare. does anybody have any advice on that as I know nothing as such about social studies? also does anybody know a social studies degree course that can be done online?
    desperate for any help guys so please if you have any info can u reply, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Hi

The only distance learning courses that were level 8, related to Childcare or Social Care/Studies were all done via the Open University

I can't comment on what field would be better studied but in terms of distance study then the Open University seems to be the best bet.

Advertisement