Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony and Microsoft e3 leak ???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

if that's accurate win for Sony (I have an xbox). Sony looks to have more to show here from the looks of these. Still a tonne of salt as OP says.

Though as soon as they mentioned games with gold on the MS having 1 retail game from a choice of 2 a month starting immediately I smelled a rat NO WAY will that happen as much I would love it to , it's just not believable unless MS went to specsaver and became less short-sighted and greedy, also there really are not that many game to give away but if it was true would it sell systems ???? hmmmmmm

Edit: Unless they upped the price of xbox gold like a gold + if you will, i'd cough up extra for a few games for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

God of War 4? I hope this doesn't happen. When is E3 this year anyways? I know it's not too far away, but no idea when.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Heavenly Sword sequel - Oh god yes!

If these leaks are real, then from now on, I will never read leads on E3. It ruins the show! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I loved Syphon Filter on the PS1. I would welcome a new one on the PS4.

lertsnim wrote: »
    I loved Syphon Filter on the PS1. I would welcome a new one on the PS4.

I didnt! :pac:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Heavenly sword was a load of arse. Do not want.

Retr0gamer wrote: »

Now I know for sure it was good! And I loved it alot too!

Retr0gamer wrote: »

I couldn't agree more. I really don't see what all the fuss is with that game. Crappy six-axis sh1te with a shallow combat system, that's all I got from it.

deathrider wrote: »
    I couldn't agree more. I really don't see what all the fuss is with that game. Crappy six-axis sh1te with a shallow combat system, that's all I got from it.

Each to its own. I really dont see what the fuss is about Halo or Mario games. Crappy rehashed crap again, again and again, thats all I see in it.

Each to its own. I really dont see what the fuss is about Halo or Mario games. Crappy rehashed crap again, again and again, thats all I see in it.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Hack 'n' Slash genre. It's one of my favourite types of game. The likes of Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising (only played the demo, bow WOW!) are my bread and butter. Heavenly Sword just couldn't compare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

So....whats new?

deathrider wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong, I love the Hack 'n' Slash genre. It's one of my favourite types of game. The likes of Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising (only played the demo, bow WOW!) are my bread and butter. Heavenly Sword just couldn't compare.

We all like games for different reasons.

Completely agreed. I'm not arguing. Just saying that I really wasn't a fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I didnt! :pac:

maxresdefault.jpg

Frightening to see how it actually looked but I had so much fun with it. I bought it on the day that a solar eclipse happened in England so must have been August 11th 1999 haha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Oh lord, that is one terrible screen but I will also say I bloody loved Syphon Filter.

There has been too much rumours over the years for me to get my hopes up... actually I must buy the psp game for my vita, heard it's very good.

I've seen both lists and don't believe either fully, Sony's one in particular is way too good to be through and it doesn't include anything regarding vita games, ps3 games or PS Now.

Also this should probably be merged with the E3 thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

If Syphon filter doesn't look like a COD knock off I'd be very interested. Between that and a new Demons souls game I'll probably pick up a ps4 next year

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I stopped reading at Battletoads reboot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I just want to see a new WipeOut game for the PS4 and I'll be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

If Syphon filter doesn't look like a COD knock off I'd be very interested. Between that and a new Demons souls game I'll probably pick up a ps4 next year

Why would a 3rd person shooter based on single player be a COD knock off?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

If they're both true (Unlikely) Sonys conference looks much more interesting to me again this year. Seems to have a lot more big games to show off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭Elessar

More and More tempted to buy a PS4....if that leak is real Sony is looking like they will wipe the floor with this generation and become the top gun again.

Also....please release a new GPolice! I feckin' loved that game on the PS1!

Stranger things have happened though. My jaw hit the floor last year when Killer Instinct was announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Toadally :P

I almost did too, infact most of the stuff on that page didn't interest me at all, except Fallout 4.. right at the end. Here's hoping :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I like good games :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Sony wins again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'd take all that with a huge pinch of salt. Lot of questionable things there....

• Registered Users Posts: 45,740 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

doesn't seem to be enough in that E3 list for MS to fill a 90min presentation - which they have said is a stuggle to get everything in to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

doesn't seem to be enough in that E3 list for MS to fill a 90min presentation - which they have said is a stuggle to get everything in to.

Pinch of salt my friend

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I wouldn't believe 75% of that list for MS or Sony. Cup fulls of salt more like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

possible reboot for syphon filter

SF was friggin awesome with it's split screen multiplayer back in it's day! :D

Advertisement