Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony and Microsoft e3 leak ???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Hopefully The Division will be released this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Hopefully The Division will be released this year.

It won't be. They've already said 2015

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm still hoping for a Mechwarrior and Crimson Skies reboot.
    Not likely but it'd make me buy a XB1

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I'm a bit disappointed with DICE and EA for BF4, but I'd like to see them move to a 3 team development like COD. With a numbered modern day/near future BF game, a period BF game (1944...), and Battlefront.

Going with the rumour, I think MS have more than that considering that they're under performing right now. Meaning that the sales of the PS4 (and ONE) have shown that the market is there and that there's no reason that MS can't take a bigger piece of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

If MS lay off the TV, Kinect 2 and the mysterious "power of the cloud" a bit, perhaps take a look at their paywall options while sticking with the games they have they could turn things around there imo. All they have to do really is announce a €400 Kinect free SKU with Halo 5 included and they win E3. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

COYVB wrote: »
    It won't be. They've already said 2015

It's been rumored but not confirmed yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

tok9 wrote: »
    It's been rumored but not confirmed yet.

Knowing Ubisoft it will be :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Used to love the Syphon filter series, even got the chance to shoot up people in Bray in the 3rd game :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

They've aged extremely badly although the PSP games were decent.

Used to love the Syphon filter series, even got the chance to shoot up people in Bray in the 3rd game :P

Never played it but are you sure, I can only see Dublin mentioned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

All they have to do really is announce a €400 Kinect free SKU with Halo 5 included and they win E3. :D

How is throwing in a free game and price matching the PS4 by taking out a key piece of the product going to win them E3? If you take out the kinect doesn't that mean voice commands cannot be used, or can you still do basic commands via a headset like the PS4?

They f*cked up from the very start with the DRM debacle. I don't expect them to turn anything around.

Oat23 wrote: »
    They f*cked up from the very start with the DRM debacle. I don't expect them to turn anything around.

Of the 80-100m or more out there that could buy it most don't know about it and its not going to effect the ONE in the long run.

The price and the normal new console stuff is the only thing holding it back.

Varik wrote: »
    Never played it but are you sure, I can only see Dublin mentioned.

Yeh it comes up as Bray Dublin I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Oat23 wrote: »
    How is throwing in a free game and price matching the PS4 by taking out a key piece of the product going to win them E3? If you take out the kinect doesn't that mean voice commands cannot be used, or can you still do basic commands via a headset like the PS4?

My light hearted jokes are lost in this thread it seems.

Still I'd love to see if that would actually make any difference seeing as the UK price drop and free Titanfall didn't help them over take PS4 sales for that month alone. Then again Titanfall has limited appeal in being an online only shooter.

Yeh it comes up as Bray Dublin I think.

Can just see video of some docks and it all says Dublin, and Bray is Wicklow (not that that matters to the rest of the world).

Can just see video of some docks and it all says Dublin, and Bray is Wicklow (not that that matters to the rest of the world).

I know that!:P

Maybe I'm thinking of some other game..... could have sworn I seen or heard Bray in the game...though it was a long time ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

The price and the normal new console stuff is the only thing holding it back.

The user interface is a massive problem though. Its awful. Everything is so slow and laggy on it. It takes like 10 seconds to load your friends list. The ps4 interface is actually a lot better. It might not be as pretty, but its way more functional.

Kirby wrote: »
    The user interface is a massive problem though. Its awful. Everything is so slow and laggy on it. It takes like 10 seconds to load your friends list. The ps4 interface is actually a lot better. It might not be as pretty, but its way more functional.

Which you would only become an issue from actual playtime after you've bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭Wossack

Which you would only become an issue from actual playtime after you've bought it.

:confused::confused:

dont know if that blinkered approach to purchasing is working for you, but I'd prefer to know of any issues/niggles before dropping my moola

tis how people the world over try to avoid buying lemons

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Crackdown 3 on Xbox One, please let this be true. This and Halo 5, Gears & a new fallout will do nicely.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Fallout 4 would be fantastic. Would be nice to see The Last Guardian as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

The only sequel I would look forward to would be Fallout, more new IPs need to be announced but given how new the consoles are I can understand all the sequels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

here is nintendo leak supposedly

I see SOTN 2 for the 3ds ??

e3_leak_14.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

If that is a real list then it's going to be a very boring E3 :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I agree. I only really care about sony but I like to watch the others.

Going by that, Sony's show will be full of no surprises. That's the opposite of the first leak!

So now we have a scale of the worst and best possible scenarios for Sony! :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Screams of bull****.

Symphony of the Night 2 without Iga on board? Even if it is true the orginal team abandoned Konami recently. Konami has washed their hands of the Iga castlevania continuity and want to bury it.

Also Xenogears: Origins? So that's the new name for X? Carl Pilkington calls bull****. Squaresoft own the license not Nintendo. So nintendo is going to abandon Xenoblade which it owns the IP to and let Monolith produce a game in a rival's IP. Sure.... There's also the fact that the Xenogears team apparently did not leave Square under the healthiest of terms.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Why watchdogs mentioned in there too? Ain't it out like this month?

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Only had a peek at the last few posts but Nintendo aren't doing e3 so why would they be on that leak document?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

KingJamsie wrote: »
    Only had a peek at the last few posts but Nintendo aren't doing e3 so why would they be on that leak document?

nintendo will still be at e3 they just be showcasing the games at the direct

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Screams of bull****.

Symphony of the Night 2 without Iga on board? Even if it is true the orginal team abandoned Konami recently. Konami has washed their hands of the Iga castlevania continuity and want to bury it.

Agreed. SOTN2 without Iga wouldn't really interest me anyhow. Plus it'd probably be in 3D. Meh!

Advertisement