Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony and Microsoft e3 leak ???

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

COYVB wrote: »
    It won't be. They've already said 2015

Apparently they may not have said that as publicly as I thought. I may have accidentally leaked that, I genuinely cant remember if I was told in confidence or not.

The Division OFFICIALLY confirmed as delayed into 2015 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Apparently they may not have said that as publicly as I thought. I may have accidentally leaked that, I genuinely cant remember if I was told in confidence or not.

Dammit!! was hoping it was going to get a 2014 release.There was no real release date set for 2014 anyway so I don't know why IGN are saying it's delayed.

At least the game won't be rushed out anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

No it was mentioned before alright and expected although I was hoping it wouldn't be delayed. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Crappy rehashed crap again, again and again, thats all I see in it.

Redundant rehashed redundancy :pac: No need to go on the offensive though, like you said, to each his own.
    Why watchdogs mentioned in there too? Ain't it out like this month?

Yeah it doesn't make much sense to keep talking about games that are already out. Having DLC as part of a conference is pretty low too. Only interesting thing from Sony there is The Order (not looking forward to another "Indie Trailer") but it would be nice to see MS devote some time to DirectX 12 to at least show they acknowledge the PC's existence as a gaming platform.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Why would Nintendo need to distribute a list like that when the digital presentation has no association with E3?

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Why would Nintendo need to distribute a list like that when the digital presentation has no association with E3?
    It's a list for press releases

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's a list for press releases

It could be but I've never seem them have a press release for their directs. Mostly that stuff comes as a surprise to the press who scramble to write about it. Also third party titles is a bit nebulous.

Might be 2016 now. Apparently 2015 might be "a bit ambitious"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Might be 2016 now. Apparently 2015 might be "a bit ambitious"

Sickening , the only game I want to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Sickening , the only game I want to play.

You will eventually. Just twiddle your thumbs until they reveal that the graphics aren't as good as initially shown and there are 63 different editions at launch and a review embargo because they're afraid of bad reviews :p

Advertisement