Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The "Thank Fook This Season Is Over" Match Thread (AKA Southampton vs Man.Utd.)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Magic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Unreal free-kick,

Team still looking rubbish today

Be seriously good work from the next manager to get us back in the top 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Crimson King

Said it before and will say it again. What were Chelsea thinking selling Mata, who scored once every three games for them? How they could have done with him this season.

Still, I can't complain, Juan fcuking Mata plays for Manchester United :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

The "Steve Gerard Song" is getting an airing now,heard it during the City game too.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Fletch should have done better there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

It's hard to believe Ray Houghton actually watches football, never mind that he played it professionally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

It's hard to believe Ray Houghton actually watches football, never mind that he played it professionally.

Some of his statements are bizarre.

I think that Hernandez needs to get more gametime next year. With Kagawa, Mata and Rooney behind you, you need a player that'll run in behind the defence and get on the end of what they're doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Crimson King

Some of his statements are bizarre.

I think that Hernandez needs to get more gametime next year. With Kagawa, Mata and Rooney behind you, you need a player that'll run in behind the defence and get on the end of what they're doing.

Was just thinking this. One of the best around at getting onto the end of through balls. Any new manager would be mad not to take advantage of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Ah Mata, use your head.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Ah Danny boy.
    What would RVP do!
    First Time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Fans at the game amazing again.

Advertisement