Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact Number for Psychic called Stephanie in Cobh

Options
  • 10-05-2014 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi I am looking for a contact number for a Psychic called Stephanie in Cobh? Also I was told about one called Veronica in Cork City? If any one has contact numbers for these ladies could they PM them to me please. I am looking for a Psychic who can do a group reading for about 8 women in June. I know there are loads of posts naming these two but can't find any recent ones. Thanks a mill.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

stephcie wrote: »
    Hi I am looking for a contact number for a Psychic called Stephanie in Cobh? Also I was told about one called Veronica in Cork City? If any one has contact numbers for these ladies could they PM them to me please. I am looking for a Psychic who can do a group reading for about 8 women in June. I know there are loads of posts naming these two but can't find any recent ones. Thanks a mill.

reading the first three threads gives you most of the numbers

http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

Advertisement