If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sale prices?

Options
  • 10-05-2014 6:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi lads. 
    I see you have the yamaha rxv 475 for sale at £199. Is this a special sale price? And if so, how long will it be at £199. Will the price go back up any time soon? Don't want to miss the boat.Thanks for your time.
    Stephen.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi lads. 
    I see you have the yamaha rxv 475 for sale at £199. Is this a special sale price? And if so, how long will it be at £199. Will the price go back up any time soon? Don't want to miss the boat.Thanks for your time.
    Stephen.
    Hi Stephen.

Thanks for getting on touch. 

It is hard to say what will happen to the price on any of our products as our prices can change daily unfortunately.
    The NEW Yamaha range will be released soon enough so stock on the RXV475 could run out once the new ones start to hit the shelves.

We are currently out of stock here in Belfast on the 475 but could get one ordered up for you.

Delivery on this would be £12.99

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭andromeda76

Thanks for the swift reply kenny. If I order a 475 this coming Wednesday, how long do you think it will take to deliver to dublin. Thanks again.
    Stephen.

Thanks for the swift reply kenny. If I order a 475 this coming Wednesday, how long do you think it will take to deliver to dublin. Thanks again.
    Stephen.
    Hey Andromeda76.

I would need to get it from our warehouse. It would arrive with us on Friday 16th and be shipped straight out to you.
    Delivery is two days but most if not all happen next day. Making delivery to yourself 19th or 20th at the latest.

If you want to go for one drop me some details in a PM and I can get on ordered up.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭andromeda76

I'll have the money Wednesday kenny. So I'll drop you a pm with my details then and make a payment. It's that alright?
    Stephen.

I'll have the money Wednesday kenny. So I'll drop you a pm with my details then and make a payment. It's that alright?
    Stephen.
    Hey Andromeda76.

No problem at all.

Drop me a PM when you are ready to order :)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.