Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duraboard Shed

Options
  • 10-05-2014 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey,

I'm looking at sheds and my wife came across a shed from The Shed Company thats what they call "Duraboard" shed. I thought it was just a concrete prefab she's with some wood grain effect through it but apparently now.

We had the guy over and he prices it up for us, 20 x 10, two doors, two windows, partitioned in the middle to split the shed, gutters and upgrades roof, concrete base and fitted. Total price €6000. It's damn expensive, but to be fair looks great and at 1k more for a half timber effect steel shed looking positive. I've priced around for concrete shed built up and am getting 8/9k. He mentioned the price is high because it the same materials most houses in the states are built out of so he getting the materials imported.

Has anyone got one of these duraboard sheds? Or know much more about them?

N.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ms Manila

Hi just want to find out if you got the duraboard shed ? just wondering if you can give me some review about it i was thinking of getting the same shed

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭StrawDub

Did either of you get one of these in the end? Currently looking at one of these.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ms Manila

Hi I have got the concrete shed from shed world at the end . Because The Duraboard Shed when were looking at it the duraboard are quite thin. Thats why we went with the Concrete pannell shed. Kellybarna also had concrete shed although they are a bit in limited in size thats why we went for shedworld they are more flexible in size. But if the size you need is with in the size that they are catering for Both company I could well recommend Shedworld and KellyBarna are both great contractor to deal with.

Advertisement