Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condensation

Options
  • 10-05-2014 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm a newbie to vaping, I bought an Evod cigarette 2 days ago, the guy in the shop advised that there are issues with condensation and that I have to clean the cigarette once in a while with a bit of tissue.

However, this condensation problem seems to be worse, I can literally feel the taste of the liquid on my lips....is this normal?

Can someone please advise? I don't want to go back to smoking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MrBobbyZ

I'm Vaping 8 months now, so dont mistake me for an expert. However I had a similar issue when I started. Turned out I was pulling on the device like I was used to with Cigarettes. Thus flooding the atomiser and getting horrible taste, not much vapor and a consitent gurgling sound. Once I stopped this the experience improved greatly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

It's normal with Evod clearos, leave it sitting upside down on top of a tissue for a few minutes and it should drain out then wipe inside the drip tip.

Another possibility is that you're blocking the airhole with your finger accidentally when inhaling and that's flooding the chamber and drawing liquid up into the drip tip. As already suggested take lighter, longer inhales instead of sucking hard and that should help.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭fathersymes

Had a lot of problems with the EVOD, Ive tried every fix out there and nothing fixes them, it becomes completely unusable if I carry it around in my pocket. Got a Protank 2 mini the other day and it works perfectly, slightly more airy draw but great.

Advertisement