Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 14 Ultimate Team auto buyer bot

Options
  • 10-05-2014 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

I am looking for someone to give me access to one of these as i know a lot of good players and cards to buy cheap and sell high. Do any of you guys have an auto buyer ? or could any of you program one ? I have seen them for sale but there quite expensive and i would just like to use one for free and split the coins between us.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

People like you annoy me.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GraphicGaming

I cant see why you have a problem with my question !

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Firstly using a cheat/hack to get cheap players, then upping the prices on these players ripping people off. Scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GraphicGaming

its not really a cheat or a hack. all i am looking for is a simple program which will do things that i normally do my self only at a much faster level. its not my fault if people sell their players or club items for below the market price i am just looking to do well from these mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

I wouldnt go buying anything online as chances are you will only end up getting hacked bud and losing the players you already have. keep doing it by yourself. maybe create a second account so you can double the number of players you can have for sale at any one time, plus its getting late in the day now new fifa will be out in september

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Not a Playstation issue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement