Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bar...Airside..Cork Airport

Options
  • 10-05-2014 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Could anyone tell me what time the bar opens Airside at Cork Airport for an anti gitter pint before take off..flight is an early one.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

Got a flight to Amsterdam at 6am last August, had a pint of Heineken before we left; just to get into the spirit of things you understand. I'd say they open for the first flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭geoff35

rovoagho wrote: »
    Got a flight to Amsterdam at 6am last August, had a pint of Heineken before we left; just to get into the spirit of things you understand. I'd say they open for the first flight.

Thanks for that...my flight is at 7 am so it should be open so and same here...just to get in the spirit of things....

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭geoff35

rovoagho wrote: »

Thanks for that...my flight is at 7 am so it should be open so and same here...just to get in the spirit of things....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

geoff35 wrote: »

Yeah, I was there at 6am a few weeks ago and there was a stag party in there "getting into the spirt of things".

Advertisement