Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recently Cut Yew Tree - Price advice

Options
  • 10-05-2014 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi.

I have recently cut yew trees and have a number of good lengths of wood from them.

I hope they can be used for woodturning and will keep them to sell over time.

Would anyone be able to advise how to price these so they are well priced for both woodturners and the seller!

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

sdave wrote: »
    Hi.

I have recently cut yew trees and have a number of good lengths of wood from them.

I hope they can be used for woodturning and will keep them to sell over time.

Would anyone be able to advise how to price these so they are well priced for both woodturners and the seller!

Thanks.

How long is a piece of string......

Depends on a lot of issues, girth size of timber, lengths, quantity, location, ect.

There are so many variables, what one person thinks is ok, another thinks is too dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 moosetrax

what dia are we talking about here?

Advertisement