Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi customer service

Options
  • 10-05-2014 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I reported a fault with my drill 17/04. I got a ref number and forwarded email with scan of my receipt as requested... I have not received any response as to what they are going to do about it... I have emailed a seconnd tym and still no response... Not happy with this...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭skelligs

why didn't you go back to the store you bought it from and get it swapped/refunded immediately. Normally Aldi (and Lidl) are extremely good on returns.
    Also, we've had easter holiday and May holiday in past 3 weeks and normally you would allow for up to 28 days which is standard.

Also how about ringing them? - You can imagine the number of emails they can get including tons of spam, so an email can get lost very easiloy especially if sent at a weekend - best time to send emails to companies is between 10am and 12noon as that's when the lowest amount of spam mails arrive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just bring it back to where you bought it. They have always refunded on the spot for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Gar1173

It was over a month so i couldn't bring it back to the store... I told to contact the supplier and did provide what i was asked to provide...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

try another aldi store, do you have the receipt,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Gar1173 wrote: »
    It was over a month so i couldn't bring it back to the store... I told to contact the supplier and did provide what i was asked to provide...

Your contract is with the store and nobody else! The store MUST either repair replace or refund.

• Advertisement
Advertisement