Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminder websites

Options
  • 10-05-2014 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Hopefully this is the right forum and im not breaking any rules

I am a lone parent (male) to my soon to be 6 year old daughter. I have decided to go back to work and Im looking for an experienced childminder in the D1/D7 area

Are there any recommended sites for this and any useful suggestions?

I have no family at all and in order for me to work to my full potential , I need to know my daughter is in a safe environment

I would be looking for 1-2 hours a night from 5pm-7pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

If you google Dublin city child care committee and contact them they will send you a list of registered childminders which would give you somewhere to start. Not all childminders have to be registered (think its ot mandatory if they mind over a certain number of children), but even if they are outsude mandatory registering they can choose to voluntarily register which gave me some level of reassurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

thanks very much, appreciate it

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Www.Childminding.ie might be useful too .

Advertisement