Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All the TY events/balls throughout the year?

Options
  • 10-05-2014 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Hey everyone, I myself as a Ty noticed that the huge amount of events for TY's this year. Including balls discos etc? Did ye notice them in your area? I mean my school is in Cork City and there was a ball literally every weekend! Most for charity and some not? What do ye think of the people doing it for profit? Most people are saying its 'going back into the event' but its clearly not. I myself am running a charity event at the end of the month with photo booth, free drinks, candyfloss for 20 Euro! Which is still dear but we are hoping to make 2 grand for charity. A lot of people only have a photo booth and still say its going back into the event. I'm just wondering what yer opinion was!?
    THANKK YOU!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Pwee2029

Maybe consider not going to any of those balls if you think they're taking advantage of your money.

Advertisement