Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Runners for Gaelforce West

Options
  • 10-05-2014 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys

Im just wondering can anyone help me out with runners for gaelforce west. At the minute i do be training on croagh patrick once a week while wearing salomon speedcross 3 trail running runners. What i have discovered recently is that the rubber grips on the bottom of the soles are ripping away from the shoe. At this rate ill have to change them again before the race in august. Is there any runner out there guys that ye wud recommend that would last me longer. Ill be using the new runners if any for the run in gaelforce and also the run up and down croagh patrick. I also want the new runners to last me longer then the salomon as i do go up and down croagh patrick a gud bit. Tanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭pointer28

Amphibian King in Oranmore is your man to answer this. He's a regular on here but probably just busy with the weekend, I'm sure he'll be along shortly.

If not just give the shop a call, I'm sure you'll get the number in the book/online.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Fearghal26

Cheers for dat ill look into dat

• Registered Users Posts: 3,653 ✭✭✭Enduro

I find Columbia Conspiricy shoes to be excellent all-round shoes, especially on mixed Terraine. They last extremely well. Actually, I've yet to wear out a pair.

Advertisement