Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From humble beginnings

Options
  • 10-05-2014 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

So I decided to start my fitness log here, since I've been following a few on this forum for a while.

My goal is to lean bulk all through summer, and review any gains in strength in September. Please comment or PM me if something seems wrong as I'm new to all this.

16 years old. 6'0", 70kgs.
    Body fat hovering around 10-12%, been to the gym from time to time, no real commitment until now.

Bench max: around 65kg
    Squat max: around 75kg
    Deadlift max; in and around 95kg

I'm doing a 4 day split of chest and tris, biceps and legs, chest and shoulders, back and core.

Did 5 sets of 5 bench today at 55kg, felt meh. Incline dumbbell at 12.5kg either side 4 sets of 8, tricep dips to max x3, and chest fly and triceps pulls on the cable machines.

Edit body fat is a guess

Advertisement