Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accommodation advice

Options
  • 10-05-2014 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

I'll probably be going to DIT next year and I'm looking for accommodation at the moment. Any advice on relatively cheap accommodation? Everything is so expensive that I've seen!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭oreilly94

xLisaBx wrote: »
    I'll probably be going to DIT next year and I'm looking for accommodation at the moment. Any advice on relatively cheap accommodation? Everything is so expensive that I've seen!
    Being honest it depends on the area and how close you want it to the college.
    Also if you decide to share a room with someone or by your self. I myself lived last year in Smithfield because it was 5 mins walk from Bolton street and 10 mins from the town. Ended up sharing a room with someone but was only paying 256 a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

oreilly94 wrote: »
    Also if you decide to share a room with someone or by your self. I myself lived last year in Smithfield because it was 5 mins walk from Bolton street and 10 mins from the town. Ended up sharing a room with someone but was only paying 256 a month.
    That's pretty reasonable, thanks. How far would that be from kevin street?

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

oreilly94 wrote: »
    That's pretty reasonable, thanks. How far would that be from kevin street?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

It'd be about a half hour walk across the city

Advertisement