Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heavenly feet

• 10-05-2014 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Does anyone know what the sizing of heavenly feet shoes is like? Saw a gorgeous red pair on shoetique.co.uk. I take 5 in clarks.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Not sure how accurate this will be, but I have one pair of Clarks shoes and two pairs of Heavenly Feet boots (actually one pair, in two colours, so clearly I really like them!) and they're all size 37. The Clarks ones are heels though so are a bit snugger fitting than the boots - I'm a 38 in Converse if that's any help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I'm 38 in most Italian shoes and also in Heavenly Feet. And I am 37 in most Spanish brands. I have nothing from Clarke's I'm afraid.

I have two pairs of their dhoes. Very comfortable but both pairs have very bad quality dye. One went off on the sole after couple of wears and the yellow dye washed off the leather on another pair after walking on some damp sand. It was easy to see why they were quite cheap for leather shoes. Both pairs were bought last year and were relegated for the use around the house after couple of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Sugarbomb

I've just ordered a pair in 39. When my sister came over today, I tried on her pair. They were 40 and I was slipping out of them. Must say that I'm slightly worried now that I've read your post meeeeh but here's hoping...l

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

It could be I was just unlucky. On one pair upper leather is perfect and there was problem with the colour of the sole and on the other pair it is the upper leather. They are also probably the most comfortable shoes I own.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Sugarbomb

Well, 39 were too big so I returned them. 38are perfect though. Love them so much that I got them in white too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 whitsunday

Hi, I have bought several pairs of these over the years as they are sooo comfortable, however, the company must have changed their manufacturer because the last three pairs I've purchased, I've had to bring back to the shops. One pair after only one day's wear, the strap fell off, second pair the sole lifted after a weeks wear and the third pair the colour started peeling off (gorgeous red ones! ). My feeling on these now is that nice and all as they are, they're just not worth the hassle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I bought pair recently. I am normally a size 41 but they were way too big on me, the 39 was just that small bit tight. I bought the 40 and they were a bit loose until I put in thin insoles.

I found them very comfortable but noted that the sole cracked and lifted with in a couple of months of purchase, even though I mainly wore them indoors in a carpeted office.

I will probably buy them again though as I found them super comfortable.

Advertisement